The Digital Xperience area at Xpand IT, is a fast-growing technological team that focuses in Microsoft and Mobile technologies. The main mission is to deliver high quality software solutions that respond to the needs of the end user, in a continuously demanding and fast-paced technological world, providing the best experience in terms of personalization, performance and features. We take advantage of a set of state-of-the-art frameworks and tools such as Kubernetes for deployment of Azure Apps and .Net Core for Web development.
But this is not all, our team also works with Kotlin and Swift for native App development and Xamarin or Flutter for cross-platform App development, deploying and integrating our Apps into Microsoft and Azure ecosystems.
As a Power Platform Developer you will be responsible for developing applications using Microsoft Power Platform components, like Power Apps, Power Automate and Power Virtual Agents, among others. These solutions allow you to address optimization scenarios in several organizations and our team is committed to showcasing the value of technology!
A typical day of a Power Platform Developer is to understand the business and its challenges, functionally map a solution to the identified use cases and then develop an APP using Power Platform, working also with the development team when it’s necessary additional developments, including in Microsoft Azure. Technical skills are important, but we also value soft skills and your motivation.
Your daily activities will include:
- Development of Apps using Power Platform
- Support the development team
- Application of Power Apps including an in-depth understanding of customization, configuration, integration, and extensibility, as well as boundaries and constraints
- Assisting in the collection and identification of functional requirements
- Raising the causes of bugs or potential issues of the product are skills that we hope you have and we will also help you develop
- Adept at leveraging new approaches to solutions for system design and functionality
- Address and remediate security vulnerability findings in PowerApps
// Stacks: PowerApps
- Responsability and organization
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Passion for the IT and Software world
- Motivation, willingness to innovate, good communication skills and a taste for teamwork
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
// Will be a nice plus if you have:
- Any kind of Degree is a plus
- Preferably programming experience
- Functional analysis it’s a plus experience
- Knowledge in Microsoft PowerApps and Microsoft Flow will be valued
- Knowledge in development methodologies (Scrum) and Tools to development support (Confluence, JIRA, Git, Jenkins, Bamboo, TFS)
// Learn more about Digital Xperience: