The product team at Xpand IT builds cutting edge software testing tools. Our flagship product, Xray, leads the test management market. More than 4.5 million users at 8000+ companies trust Xray to manage 100+ million test cases every month. Every day, we work to provide integrated solutions that transform how our customers develop, test and ship the software they make.
The newest Senior Product Manager will report directly to the Head of Product Management to help us to continue to deliver cutting edge testing solutions to our customers. You’ll manage our roadmap and backlog, design new features and work with development teams to ship them. As a senior member of the product management team, your experience as well as insights from research you do will help define our long-term product roadmap.
Building a strong connection with our customers is vital to our success. You will engage with existing and new customers through various channels. In addition, you will stay up to date with new developments and trends in the software testing community.
Your role requires strong collaboration across different teams at Xpand IT. From designers to engineers, testers and marketers, your success depends on your ability to build bridges between teams and connect their work to our product vision.
You’re daily activities will include:
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and identify the most impactful problems to solve through research and analysis
- Understand the market and our competition
- Take ownership of the product and accelerate new feature development
- Empower and drive a cross-functional team of designers, developers and marketers to ship cutting-edge solutions
- Define and analyze key metrics to inform decision-making and measure success
- Drive Xpand IT’s growth by setting and owning quantitative goals for our product
- Maintain a strong connection to our vision and strategy for the team and the work they do
// Stacks: Xray
- Bachelor degree in quantitative or engineering-related field, or equivalent practical experience
- At least 2 years of experience as a technical product manager. Experience with test management or software development products is a plus.
- Strong research skills and the ability to deliver actionable insights to make decisions
- Proven ability to ship product features that deliver results
- Team player with problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken).
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
// Will be a nice plus if you have:
- Masters in a technology or business-related field
- Familiarity with Atlassian products (Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Confluence)
- Knowledge of leading development tools (Github, Gitlab, Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction
- Knowledge of various functional areas (e.g.product management, engineering, sales, customer support, marketing, etc.)
- Ability to influence stakeholders without direct authority
// Learn more about Product Engineering team: