Xpand IT’s UX/UI team plays a key role in the development of digital products and solutions.
It’s responsible for providing and implementing the best User Experience practices in the industry, acting as specialized consultants and ensuring the success of the software solutions produced usability for our clients at national and international level.
Collaborates with multidisciplinary teams, including Software Developers, Product Owners and Service Leads, in the implementation of a wide range of projects such as mobile applications, dashboards, portals, responsive websites and other types of digital products for various industries such as banking, insurance , health, retail and transport, among others.
As a UX UI Lead you will have a fundamental role in creating the best multi-channel usability experiences, by coordinating several projects and ensuring that they meet customers’ expectations and also adhere to high quality standards.
You will be responsible for creating and maintaining close communication with team leaders, project managers and management. You will represent the company with national and international customers.
Your daily activities will include:
- Lead a wide variety of digital projects and products, including digital user and interface experiences
- Plan and implement new interface designs
- Expert in visual hierarchy, layout and information architecture
- Oversee the optimization of existing interface designs;
- Communicate with clients to understand their business objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements focused on offering intuitive and user-centric solutions
- Collaborate with internal and external designers, developers & stakeholders to ensure the development and delivery of personalized experiences for the digital user
- Propose new creative approaches, combining cultural awareness and critical thinking
- Represent the UXUI department close to a variety of stakeholders and manage expectations of a diverse set of individuals
- Present their work in a clear and impactful manner to all stakeholders
- Foster alliances with influential stakeholders inside and outside the organization
- Contribute to improve design processes and practices, while facilitating change
- Dedicate considerable time with customers, observing how they work, validating ideas with them, and ensuring the development of a trusty relationship
- Demonstrate a well-rounded sense of business skills ranging from project management to business analysis
- Provide structured mentorship for less senior designers
- BSc in Design or similar
- At least 4 years of professional experience in UXUI field
- Professional experience with the following technologies and software: Adobe XD, Sketch, iOS, Android, Design Systems, Design Sprints and overall Adobe Creative Suite;
- Team player but also with the ability to work independently;
- Ability to multi-tasking and time management, making it easy to prioritize tasks
- Teamwork and problem solver
- Conceptual and creative thinking to develop innovative solutions;
- Good communication skills (written and spoken)
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
// Will be a nice plus if you have:
- Knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3
- Additional passion for motion graphics and digital skills in After Effects and Premiere
- Experience in team, pipeline and budget management
- Expert with sketching, flow diagrams and prototyping tools
// Learn more about our UX UI projects: