As a Java Full Stack developer you will build the end-to-end interactions within web and software applications. As part of your mission you’ll design plans for the user interface, define controls’ look & feel and activity. You’ll also structure the backbone part of an application, which manages program middleware logic and database server(s) interactions. Full stack developers understand what happens between these two (or more) layers and have the set of software skills needed to work on both.
At Xpand IT are full stack developers are also problem-solvers who work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment alongside other experts such as UI/UX and cluster/database gurus.
You’re daily activities will include:
- Use / suggest a variety of state-of-the-art programming languages in order to create user-friendly web interfaces
- Design and build high-quality mockups and design different prototypes.
- Optimize web applications for maximum speed, cross browser and cross device
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Work in multidisciplinary team with other teammates such as backend developers and web designers
- Being Responsible for requirements definition and translate them into technical services.
- Design and development of applicational backend services using the best design practices and patterns
- Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of alternative development strategies.
- Integrate applications though the development of APIs / Services with third party modules
- Guarantee the correct performance, security and scalability of backend services
- Guarantee that Unit Test / Test Sets are correctly updated so that Continuous Integration engine remains flawless.
- Define priorities considering the input and feedback of all stakeholders of the project
- MSc / BSc in Information Systems and Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science
- Advanced knowledge on Linux operating systems
- Large Experience (3+ years) as Java based technology full stack developer/Engineer.
- Deep understanding of web markup, including HTML and CSS
- Experience with Java based technologies (JBoss, Tomcat, Glassfish Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Hibernate)
- Experience of design patterns while implementing advanced and complex software solutions.
- Experience with relational databases (MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL etc.)
- Experience in design patterns while implementing large scale and complex software solutions.
- Strong experience in using Eclipse, Maven, Jenkins, GIT, JIRA or equivalent tools
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken).
// Will be a nice plus if you have:
- Knowledge or experience with Docker/Kubernetes ecosystem
- Knowledge or experience with microservices based architectures
- Team player and problem solving skills
// Learn more about Web Development: