Xpand IT is one of Europe’s most rewarded Atlassian partner. Agile Processes Area is responsible for helping organizations to improve their internal processes by transforming tedious and repetitive tasks into collaborative and agile moments. This transformation is achieved by using the most modern methodologies along with state-of-the art software such as Atlassian products. This is applicable not only to Software Development Cycle processes but to any kind of process of mid/large size organization.
As an Atlassian Consultant you will deliver extreme value helping for our customers in the continuous improvement of organization’s processes. Your main role is not only to translate each business process into one or more workflows deployed into Atlassian frameworks (such as Jira, Confluence and Jira Service Desk) but, most important, you will play a key role as digital transformation evangelists as we inspire organizations’ stakeholders to revamp their mindset.
Your daily activities will include:
- Meet with clients to understand business rules and translate them to functional and technical requirements
- Participate in requirements specifications, design deliverables, sprint planning, review an retrospectives
- Performconfiguration and customization into Atlassian’s platforms such as Jira, Confluence or Jira Service Desk
- Participate in development of solutions and /or workflows and execute testing, training and documentation
- Search for apps and plugins from Atlassian partners that can accelerate the development and implementation of several user stories or improvements.
- Make use of the industry best practices at all stages of solution development until the final deployment into the Atlassian’s platforms.
- Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for project design, support, and practice development efforts, with the help of project managers
// Stacks: Confluence, Jira, Git, Jenkins, Bamboo
- MSc / BSc in Engineering.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to work with team members to gather and understand business requirements and translate into optimal JIRA / Confluence solutions
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as organization’s functional organization and responsibilities.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and approaches such as scrum
- Experience with web services (REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, etc.)
- Strong experience in using Maven, Jenkins, GIT, JIRA or equivalent tools
- Willingness and desire to be a Atlassian Certified professional
- Team player and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken)
// Will be a nice plus if you have:
- Experience working or configuring Atlassian’s platforms
- Experience with Java based technologies
// Learn more about Atlassian: