We build cutting-edge software testing tools. Our flagship product, Xray, leads the test management market. More than 5.6 million users across 5,000 companies trust Xray to manage 100+ million test cases each month. Every day, we work to provide integrated solutions that transform how our customers develop, test and ship the software they make.
The Channel Marketing Specialist will report directly to the Head of Channels to drive important marketing with our solutions and product partners. Your work to develop and operationalize important GTM activities with partners around the globe will drive growth for Xray and our partners alike. You will collaborate with them to understand their goals and needs, always working to align those with our own. In addition, you will work very closely with our product marketing team, especially with our content and performance teams.
Your daily activities will include:
- Build strong relationships with partner marketing staff to ensure effective communication and collaboration no matter what the initiative
- Work with internal stakeholders, like the product management and marketing teams, to align partner co-marketing initiatives with our own objectives and campaigns
- Develop technical partnership go-to-market plans, manage development of sales enablement materials and training for sales teams both internally and externally
- Determine the most effective investments of partner marketing development funds, closely measure and report on the return for each of these investments
SKILLS YOU NEED TO HAVE
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or similar field
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing at a B2B company
- Superior writing skills in English with a long history of delivering high-quality marketing and training materials in a wide range of formats: white papers, presentations, datasheets, brochures, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and business audiences in a compelling, differentiated manner
- Excellent verbal communication skills in English
// Will be a nice plus if you have:
- Familiarity with Atlassian products (Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Confluence)
- Knowledge of leading development tools (Github, Gitlab, Jenkins, etc.)
// Learn more: