The Digital Xperience area at Xpand IT, is a fast-growing technological team that focuses in Microsoft and Mobile technologies. The main mission is to deliver high quality software solutions that respond to the needs of the end user, in a continuously demanding and fast-paced technological world, providing the best experience in terms of personalization, performance and features. We take advantage of a set of state-of-the-art frameworks and tools such as Kubernetes for deployment of Azure Apps and .Net Core for Web development.
But this is not all, our team also works with Kotlin and Swift for native App development and Xamarin or Flutter for cross-platform App development, deploying and integrating our Apps into Microsoft and Azure ecosystems.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will act as an authority on the design and implementation of highly available and secure cloud infrastructure, aligned with a modern software architecture. This role’s mission is to apply DevOps methodologies and best practices to the software development lifecycle.
Your daily activities will include:
- Collaborate across development, quality assurance and production teams to consolidate and simplify infrastructure tools and services
- Build libraries, modules, and packages to integrate in various projects
- Develop Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) processes to help deliver infrastructure of higher quality at greater speed
- Collaborate on the projects to brainstorms about the best way to tackle a complex technological infrastructure, security, or development problem
- Perform incremental automation testing actions on code, processes, and deployments to identify ways to streamline execution and minimize errors, along with quality assurance teams
- Analyze and monitor performance bottlenecks and key metrics to optimize software and system’s performance
- Focusing on forecast SLA, architect the cloud infrastructure and prepare analytics for confirmation
- MSc / BSc in Information Technology Management and/or Computer Science
- Knowledge and/or experience with container orchestration services, especially Kubernetes.Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as PowerShell or Python
- Experience (4+ years) with Windows and Linux operating system environments
- Experience in implementing CI/CD best practices using best industry tools and standards (e.g. Git, Jira, GitLab, Jenkins)
- Knowledge of Azure cloud services, pipelines and appliances
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken)
// Learn more about Digital Xperience: