The product team at Xpand IT builds cutting edge software testing tools. Our flagship product, Xray, leads the test management market. More than 4.5 million users at 8000+ companies trust Xray to manage 100+ million test cases every month. Every day, we work to provide integrated solutions that transform how our customers develop, test and ship the software they make.
As the newest Ecosystem Experience Manager you will report directly to the Director of Growth to build an empowered testing community. You’ll help us to achieve sustainable growth by helping customers, partners and the testing community unleash the potential of their development and testing teams. You will work directly with customers to improve their experience with Xray, build relationships with premium support customers, learning everything needed to provide valuable advice on their implementation of Xray.
Your work will also empower technical and solution partners with the knowledge to help their customers get the most out of Xray and other testing tools. Furthermore, you will represent the voice of the customer in your interactions with the marketing, support and product teams. Your insights and suggestions will improve how we develop, market and support Xray.
Your daily activities will include:
- Maintain and improve our customer onboarding program
- Develop and deploy training programs for partners and customers
- Build a deep technical understanding of Xray features and the best practices for testing frameworks and processes
- Play as a technical account manager for Xray premium support subscribers
- Centralize customer feedback and represent the voice of the customer in everything you do
// Stacks: Xray
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field
- +3 years of experience as a consultant, advising on best practices and continuous improvement
- Understanding of agile software development processes, including testing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
// Will be a nice plus if you have:
- Master’s Degree in computer science or related field
- Familiarity with Atlassian products (Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Confluence)
- Knowledge of leading software development tools (Github, Gitlab, Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience with building, conducting and summarizing user research projects
- Experience building training or onboarding programs
- Familiarity with software testing tools, including open source testing frameworks (Robot, Selenium, etc.)
// Learn more about Product Engineering team: