The Digital Xperience area at Xpand IT is a fast-growing technological team that focuses in Microsoft and Mobile technologies. The main mission is to deliver high quality software solutions that respond to the needs of the end user, in a continuously demanding and fast-paced technological world, providing the best experience in terms of personalization, performance and features. We take advantage of a set of state-of-the-art frameworks and tools such as Kubernetes for deployment of Azure Apps and .Net Core for Web development.
But this is not all, our team also works with Kotlin and Swift for native App development and Xamarin or Flutter for cross-platform App development, deploying and integrating our Apps into Microsoft and Azure ecosystems.
As a Service Lead your main role will be to manage all interactions with the client in what concerns to IT Infrastructure and Software Lifecycle Management. Your mission will also be to advise the client about the industry’s best practices, and participate in the products roadmap definition.
Your daily activities will include:
- Aim to maintain and improve Xpand IT’s client relationship metrics by contributing with information and recommendations to client’s IT strategic plans and reviews
- Act as a point of contact for all communication between Xpand IT and client stakeholders
- Prepare and complete action plans at all levels (staffing, budget, etc)
- Implement production, productivity, quality, and client-service standards
- Identify client service trends
- Improve client service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes
- Establish service metrics, monitor and analyze results
- Maximize client operational performance by providing functional help and technical advice
- MSc / BSc in Information Technology Management and/or Computer Science
- Experience in IT architectures and environments
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in process improvement and decision-making skills.
- Staffing & Planning skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken)
// Learn more about Digital Xperience: