The Digital Xperience area at Xpand IT is a fast-growing technological team that focuses in Microsoft and Mobile technologies. The main mission is to deliver high quality software solutions that respond to the needs of the end user, in a continuously demanding and fast-paced technological world, providing the best experience in terms of personalization, performance and features. We take advantage of a set of state-of-the-art frameworks and tools such as Kubernetes for deployment of Azure Apps and .Net Core for Web development.
But this is not all, our team also works with Kotlin and Swift for native App development and Xamarin or Flutter for cross-platform App development, deploying and integrating our Apps into Microsoft and Azure ecosystems.
As a Software QA Engineer, you will have the mission to guarantee the correct definition, execution and reporting of results, on defined test plans for software testing. You will help with requirements definition for the project, so you can elaborate the correct test plans and communicate with Project Managers / Business Analysts in order to guarantee the full impact and “big picture” of all issues that will be tested.
Your daily activities will include:
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify system requirements.
- Prepare and execute detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans, test cases, and test scripts for functional and non-functional requirements
- In a more advanced level, be responsible to code and automate several steps of the test plan
- Keep track and communicate test plans, test results, analysis, and unresolved problems
- Coordinate schedules to ensure on-time delivery of all testing activities
- Review requirements, functional specifications and technical design documents
- Identifie, analyze and report defects, questionable functions, errors, and inconsistencies in software subsets, outputs, online screens and content
- Stay up to datewith system requirements, and with new testing tools and test strategies
- Promote continuous improvement initiatives of both product and process functions within the team
- Make recommendations of process improvement mainly through the implementation of automatic tests sets
- Provide support to developers and end-users during user-acceptance test cycles
- MSc / BSc in Engineering
- Experience in software development, testing, or quality assurance of software applications
- Knowledge of software testing software tools such as Xray, Cucumber and Selenium
- Experience in developing test plans/strategies, test cases, and test scripts
- Expertise working with translating requirements to test cases
- Expertise planning and estimating testing duration and effort
- Expertise working on multiple projects at the same time
- Attention to detail
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Critical and problem solving thinking
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken);
// Learn more about Digital Xperience: