The Human Resources area is concerned with the entire journey of employees (and potential employees) from the first contact with Xpand IT.
It ensures that there is a rigorous recruitment process and a welcoming onboarding so that everyone is well received and integrated. It is responsible for the good management of all benefits, partnerships and protocols and to energize the Xpanders community, always with the aim of promoting Xpand IT human culture, based on strong values.
The main objective is to create lasting and trusting relationships that guarantee each Xpander’ personal and professional development.
As a Talent Engagement Specialist you will be responsible for contributing to Xpand IT’s global Employee Engagement strategy in order to maximise levels of employee engagement, satisfaction and retention. You will support a range of activities, including the management of several important moments of employee’s engagement lifecycle program. You will have the knowledge of what motivates, engages and retains employees, and will use this information to develop tailor-made engagement activities.
You’re daily activities will include:
- Develop different engagement activitiesfor employees through a variety of projects that include cultural engagement and corporate responsibility, focusing on increasing retention rates
- Participate in the implementation of HR processes across the organization, such as performance evaluation and training management
- Collaborating with experts across the company to maximise the impact of these activities on employee engagement and retention
- Build trustful relationships to understand and meet employee engagement requirements and needs
- Demonstrate and transmit Xpand IT’s core values and develop new ways of working where we can continue to transmit them widely across the company
- Continually evolve and implement Xpand ITs engagement activitiesaccording to industry’s best practice and innovations