As a global company, specialized in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, SOA & Enterprise Middleware, Mobility, Collaboration & Development tools, we deliver top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With more than 1000 customers in 58 countries, including Tesla, Porsche, Vodafone, Lufthansa, Nike, Audi and Samsung, Xpand IT is recognized by its deep technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call.
ABOUT THE JOB
To support our growth, we are looking for an HR Consultant / IT Recruiter for our office in Lisbon.
Reporting to HR Recruitment Manager, you will support the HR team in all activities, delivering a top class service. Your mission will be to, ensure we meet the recruitment plan and keep BU Managers up to date and also keeping the applications database updated. A typical day of an HR Consultant/IT Recruiter, it will be handled with recruitment & selection processes for both Technical & Management Profiles, creating job ads to support recruitment, using and discovering channels to reach a broader and wider number of candidates. You’ll be responsible for scheduling, managing and participate in on-site / remote recruitment interviews. In a minor portion of your time, it’ll support development & training needs in the company, boost our HR partnerships Program, among other tasks.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Bachelor degree or equivalent (preferably in HR, Psychology, Social Sciences or similar);
- 3 to 5 years’ experience HR Area/ IT Recruitment (mandatory);
- Previous experience in full life cycle recruiting with IT roles (mandatory);
- Experience using LinkedIn and other Social Networks (mandatory);
- Previous work in a Tech company is a plus;
- Fluent English, both written and spoken;
- Good knowledge of Office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work as an active an participant team player;
- Accurate with keen attention to detail;
- Professional, organized, dynamic and with a high sense of responsibility,
and above all “Passion for Excellence”
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good locations;
- Health insurance;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) with the reference position (XP_HRC) or send us your CV to email@example.com