As a global company, specialized in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, SOA & Enterprise Middleware, Mobility, Collaboration & Development tools, we deliver top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With more than 1000 customers in 58 countries, including Tesla, Porsche, Vodafone, Lufthansa, Nike, Audi and Samsung, Xpand IT is recognized by its deep technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call.
ABOUT THE JOB
To support our growth, we are looking for an HR Administrative for our office in Lisbon.
Reporting to HR Manager, you will support the HR team in all activities, delivering a top class service. Your mission will be to ensure administrative and operational support to the Human Resources Department. A typical day of an HR Administrative, will go from support the administrative area (time/absences, payroll, occupational health, logistics and telephone assistance; administrative HR processes) and also support the development of Human Resources (recruitment & Selection process’s, archiving, reporting, among others). Ability to manage internal and external customers/providers and resolution / forwarding issues presented and other administrative tasks are skills we expect but we will also help to develop.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Bachelor degree or equivalent (preferably in HR, Psychology, Social Sciences or similar);
- Experience of at least 2 years as Human Resources Administrative/Assistant;
- Knowledge and Experience in HR Tasks such as Payroll, Absence Management, Employee Benefits Management, Travel, Occupational Health among others;
- Good understanding of English (written and spoken);
- Good knowledge of Office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Good interpersonal skills and teamwork;
- Professional, organized, dynamic and with a high sense of responsibility.…
and above all “Passion for Excellence”
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good locations;
- Health insurance;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) with the reference position (XP_HRA) or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org