The Digital Xperience area at Xpand IT, is a fast-growing technological team that focuses in Microsoft and Mobile technologies. The main mission is to deliver high quality software solutions that respond to the needs of the end user, in a continuously demanding and fast-paced technological world, providing the best experience in terms of personalization, performance and features. We take advantage of a set of state-of-the-art frameworks and tools such as Kubernetes for deployment of Azure Apps and .Net Core for Web development.
But this is not all, our team also works with Kotlin and Swift for native App development and Xamarin or Flutter for cross-platform App development, deploying and integrating our Apps into Microsoft and Azure ecosystems.
As a Product Owner you will be the one responsible for having the correct vision and innovation of the product. You will gather all kinds of data and information from all relevant channels (competitors, current customers, market trends) to build the product roadmap that maximizes success. In this role you will have the challenge and privilege of working in an newly R&D area created from scratch that is defining the roadmap of next generation apps.
Your daily activities will include:
- Work with a wide range of functional teams and various stakeholders, including management, analytics, design/user experience, quality assurance and engineering
- Interpret data insights and transport into the product roadmap, listening to the customer and market trends insights
- Define, develop, own, and execute the product roadmap
- Translate the roadmap into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria
- Work in an Agile environment and continuously review the product needs, refine priorities, outline milestones and deliverables
- Work with user-focused departments to define the self-service user experience, support, and monitoring for customers
- Prioritize and maintain the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders (business, customers) and market trends (competitors)
- Lead the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology
- Develop and maintain appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch of every release to evaluate future investment
- MSc / BSc in Information Technology Management and/or Computer Science
- Wide knowledge of technological trends
- Analytical and data driven mindset
- Previous experience (5+ years) in software development life cycle using the industry best standards and tools (eg. Atlassian Jira)
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- High degree of organization, individual initiative and professional accountability
- Ability to guide a team of professionals with various roles and be able to help them to collaborate and come to an agreement and acceptance on a solution or path
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge in English (written and spoken)
// Learn more about Digital Xperience: