The Digital Xperience area at Xpand IT, is a fast-growing technological team that focuses in Microsoft and Mobile technologies. The main mission is to deliver high quality software solutions that respond to the needs of the end user, in a continuously demanding and fast-paced technological world, providing the best experience in terms of personalization, performance and features. We take advantage of a set of state-of-the-art frameworks and tools such as Kubernetes for deployment of Azure Apps and .Net Core for Web development.
But this is not all, our team also works with Kotlin and Swift for native App development and Xamarin or Flutter for cross-platform App development, deploying and integrating our Apps into Microsoft and Azure ecosystems.
As a Mobile Developer, you will provide hands-on development expertise and technical abilities to deliver quality software solutions with mobile technologies, such as Kotlin or Swift for native apps and Xamarim or Flutter for cross-platform,using agile methodologies. You will also have opportunity to work in various domains such as web, mobile or anything else that makes sense according to the challenge at hand!
Your daily activities will include:
- Participate in the architecture of mobile software solutions
- Develop, write and implement software, programming applications following established architecture standards as well as software development and project management methodologies
- Write high quality code using the guidelines and effectively debug the code
- Document the code changes, package the code, and unit test it, ensuring quality
- Perform the tasks assigned and implement a solution
- Work with the application development team, focusing on delivering the project within time and with good quality
- Assess requirements for new and enhanced functionalities and identify impact on existing applications, APIs and operating systems
- Keep up-to date with latest technologies, trends and provide inputs/recommendations to project manager or the architect as required
// Stacks: C#; Xamarin, Swift
SKILLS YOU NEED TO HAVE
- MSc / BSc in Information Technology Management and/or Computer Science
- Technical knowledge of one or more of our main technologies (Kotlin, Swift, Xamarim or Flutter).
- Hands-on experience in design, architect, developing and delivering native or cross platform mobile development solutions.
- Hands-on experience in design and architecture of mobile backend services.
- Experience in designing and developing custom controls for Android and iOS.
- Capabilities to write and execute unit test cases.
- Independent researching, solution finding, analysis and problem solving skills and capabilities.
- Knowledge on Agile and Scrum approach is a must.
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support.
- Experience in using CI/CD best practices using best industry tools and standards (e.g. Git, Jira, GitLab, Jenkins).
- Critical and problem solving thinking
- Team Player and good communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge in English (written and spoken);
// Will be a nice plus if you have:
- Strong knowledge of MVC Web API’s is a plus
// Learn more about Digital Xperience: