Currently, companies of all sizes face challenges managing business and customer relationships, segmenting campaigns, automating marketing processes and communicating with potential customers efficiently and timely to generate value, and providing personalised services to foster loyalty and gain recommendations. Finding a tool on the market that speedily integrates all these areas of business is a major challenge. Fortunately, Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement is an integrated business solution from Microsoft, developed to manage all these areas and more. This article explores how you can empower your business by implementing this solution.
Managing customer relationships
- Personalise customer service: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement enables businesses to collect and manage customer data in one place. With this information, companies can personalise their interactions with customers, offering high-quality, relevant customer service. For example, companies can automate email marketing campaigns and create segmented campaigns based on customer interests and behaviours.
- Manage your leads and sales opportunities: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement incorporates tools for managing leads and sales opportunities. These tools enable companies to track leads, manage sales activities, create quotes and proposals, and manage the sales pipeline. Thus, companies can make informed decisions and prioritise their sales efforts.
- Increase customer service efficiency: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement gives you the tools to manage customer service cases. These tools enable companies to track and manage customer service cases, automate responses, manage service level agreements and measure customer satisfaction. Thus, companies can increase customer service efficiency and improve customer experiences.
Understanding your customers with Customer Insights
Imagine your company is an online clothing and accessories shop. You have a large number of customers across the country, but you do not have accurate information about their preferences and purchase history.
With Customer Insights, your company can collect, manage and analyse customer data in one place. This can include transaction data, purchase history, product preferences, website customer behaviour, and social media interactions. Based on this data, your company can create detailed customer profiles and personalise the shopping experience on your website.
For example, your company may use Customer Insights to identify that a large number of your customers regularly buy sportswear. Based on this information, you can customise your website content to promote sportswear and related accessories to these customers.
In addition, with Customer Insights, your company can use predictive analytics to predict the likelihood of a customer making a purchase or abandoning their shopping cart. This can help your customer service team take initiative to avoid lost sales and retain customers.
Add artificial intelligence to your business
Imagine that your company receives lots of emails from customers with frequently asked questions and requests for technical support. Most of these emails are managed manually by your customer service team, which can lead to errors and response time delays.
With AI Builder, your company can create customised AI templates to automatically recognise customer questions and requests in emails and direct them to the right customer service team. This can help reduce response times and improve customer service efficiency.
To implement this, your company can use Power Automate, which is an integrated Dynamics 365 tool. With Power Automate, your team can create an automated workflow that uses the AI model created with AI Builder to automatically sort incoming emails and send them to customer service employees.
According to a Microsoft report, companies that adopt Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement are likely to see a 25% increase in customer service productivity and a 20% increase in customer satisfaction. This is because Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement enables businesses to manage all customer interactions in one place, reducing response times and improving customer service efficiency.
Furthermore, according to a study by Forrester Research, companies that adopt Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement are likely to see a 2.7 times increase in return on investment within three years. This is because Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement helps businesses gain valuable insights into their customers, personalise the customer experience and make smart marketing decisions.
How to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement in your company?
The process of putting this solution into practice can be boiled down to three steps:
1. Analysis and design: This is where your business process will be reviewed, and the solution will be designed in terms of the user interface, data model and application architecture.
2. Agile development: This is where the solution will be customised according to the client’s needs, with cumulative deliveries or releases of the application for testing and acceptance with data that simulates the real business environment.
3. Switching to production: this phase covers the migration of historical data, if any, and productive environments, along with the configuration and deployment of the application.
Xpand IT, as a partner in the customisation and implementation of Microsoft solutions and elected for the second consecutive year as „Partner of the Year Portugal“, has the knowledge and expertise to help you along the way as you challenge your business to potential.